Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Week @ Scott Residence Hall

When I checked in to my new home for a week last Sunday, I was so excited! I knew that I had a week all to myself, without my parents, which meant freedom. My mom let me drive my car, so I knew that I would be driving everywhere without telling them anything. My actual room was nothing like I expected it to be. It looked like my own apartment. Yet, I forgot that I was sharing the room with three other girls. My roommates were: Hoang-Yen, Jasmine, and Laura. It was so hard to do my homework every night because we just stayed up talking all night. On Sunday, after we checked in, we went to the Carol Joy Holling Camp so that we could have some "bonding time". I didn't expect to be bonding with everyone 50 ft in the air! I leaned on Hoang-Yen most of the time, which made us even closer in the week. Throughout the week, I had fun doing the different activities with everyone and I made a lot of new friends and got closer with a lot of people. I only wished that we stayed on campus the whole five weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment